Saturday, February 11, 2012

Procrastination as an artist and a blogger

It's been over a year since I posted, that was never my intention but time flies.  I find I do things in chunks.  Either I'm blogging or I'm not.  Either I'm in my studio or I'm not.  These chunks tend to go in months...

For some reason I haven't been able to get myself into my studio since September, but art fair season is coming faster than we realize, I'm mentally collaborating with another artist and it's time to get down there.  Even a trip to Ed Hoy (my happy place / glass warehouse) didn't provide me with the push ... but I am making a public (in as much as anyone reads this) promise to myself and my collaborator to get those prototypes we discussed into the kiln by the end of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment